- Please arrive to appointments on time.
- If you know you are arriving late, please call or text (if it’s safe) to let your therapist know.
- If arriving late to an appointment, understand that the appointment start time is still considered the time your appointment was scheduled and not the new arrival time.
- Please give 24 hours notice to cancel or reschedule an appointment. Appointments cancelled in less than 24 hours will be charged in full. (Exceptions made in case of a true emergency.)
- Payment is due once session is concluded unless other arrangements have been made.
- Please wear appropriate attire for movement and massage sessions. If unsure, ask your therapist.
- Please be as “scent free” as possible including perfumes, deodorants, and personal hygiene. Your therapist will do the same. 😊
- Please refrain from using recreational drugs or alcohol before arriving to appointments.
- Remember these sessions are supposed to elicit a healing environment and your therapist wants you to be as comfortable as possible. If anything needs to change including temperature, pace of sessions, lighting, music, or communication, you are encouraged to speak your needs so we can help you have the most positive experience possible.
We look forward to working with you! Return to Contact form.